July 18, 2004

"Just when I thought I have you"
 
I was at Fat Frog with Apple, Bblics and (much later) Kyn yesterday. Joe and Jem were there with their friends too. And for the first time since I terminated my crush on him last year, I think Joe is, still, cute. (haha)
 
Fat Frog... I suddenly realised the place is so much more prettier than I always thought I knew. In the past 1 year or so, this is the place that has mostly, inspired me and calmed me. It was where some of the best 'conversations (= silence)' I have with Bblics, the best chats I have with Eugene took place, and where, driven by exasperation, pain and helplessness, I did something totally out of character.
 
I know there are plenty more similar cafes to hang out at, with live singing and performances. However, those are not mine. For the past 1 year or so, Fat Frog has been the default place to hang out at on Saturday nights. And, just when I thought it will always be there, it will no longer be. A bit like the man I loved. 
 
I dread 30th July.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:38